Monday, January 10, 2011

I kept crying )':

Im crying like her now.


With high hope that today malay dance practice will go on as per normal, a sudden news hit the malay dancers. With the message sent by Cikgu Noriati ' Malay dance is cancelled today because Cikgu Iswani has left us to be with god. Pls spread. ' The sudden news pull down my spirit. Not only me, the rest of malay dancers cried in the canteen. We hugged while giving motivation to each other. We promised our teachers and instructor to get gold for SYF for the late Cikgu Iswani but didn't expect her to leave in a blink of an eye. We didn't  receive any news about her until today. A shock one to be specific. I remembered the last hug and talk with her was last year in the middle of the year. Didn't expect that it would be the last. I went home thinking about her when suddenly i receive a phone call by Yaya. 
She asked me whether i want to visit late Cikgu Iswani house. I get back to senses and answered yes. Everything went well with Yaya at first but tears starts to fall again when late Cikgu Iswani's husband told me what Cikgu always told him. Cikgu's husband went on.
Late Cikgu Iswani's husband: She(Cikgu Iswani) always loved her students alot. If she ever did scold you guys, its not that she wants to find fault. Its for your own good. She also says that she misses teaching and her students. Even in her death week, she can talk about her students and school. She only wants to see her students leads a happy and successful life ahead. 
Oh, i cant go on. I feel like crying now. My tears just couldn't stop. How can it stop? She's the strongest teacher that i ever face with. She's the strongest women i've met before. She gave me motivation on being a Vice-president of malay dance and with the motivation given, here i am. Being able to dance with others. She's the best but why does she have to leave us? We still need you. But i had to face reality. Bye Cikgu Iswani ): The memories with you wont be burned from my mind. I promise that. Even, the malay dancers will be down by this. But, we promise to stay strong for you. 
The new malay dancers were paitaud by us. Im so so so sorry for paitau-ing you guys. We had to. Just dont paitau us on thursday okay? I'll recite al-fatihah for the late Cikgu Iswani. Amin ):

No comments:

Post a Comment